2. PRESTRESSED CONCRETE SPUN PILE
The TPC prestressed spun concrete pile products are followed Thailand Industrial Standard (TIS 398-2537), which is comparable to the other international standards. TPC’spun piles have been accepted in many large-scale projects, not only of the government and private sectors, but also foreign companies.
Regardless of the economic crisis, TPC still conserves its business aim to systematically and consistency improves the quality of its products and services. For the benefit of environment and natural resources, advance technologies are continuously applied to its production process and to all company activities.
- Coarse aggregate and fine aggregate shall be conform to AASHTO M80 and M6 respectively.
- Cement shall be conform to TIS 15-2514 (ASTM C 150-63) type 3.
- Ultimate compressive strength of standard cylinder is not less than 250 ksc. at transfer stage and 500 ksc. at service stage 28 days age.
- Covering to spiral reinforcement shall be not less than 25 mm.
- Pc wire shall be comform to TIS 95-2540.
- Vertical reinforcement shall be grade SR24 and SD30 in accordance with TIS 20-2527 and TIS 24-2536 for round bar, deformed bar respectively.
- Spiral reinforcement shall be conform to TIS.194-2535.